Project Scientist and Specialist Review Panel
The Project Scientist and Specialist Review Panel (PSSRP) is a standing committee that reviews appointment, acceleration, promotion, and non-standard cases for Project Scientists and Specialists. The role of PSSRP is to serve in lieu of the Committee on Academic Personnel (CAP) as the final recommending body for these actions.
The 2016-2017 meeting schedule is below. Meetings are held on Tuesdays unless otherwise noted. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed.
|Meeting Date||Deadline for files to be submitted to APS|
|October 11, 2016||September 30, 2016|
|November 8, 2016||October 28, 2016|
|December 13, 2016||December 2, 2016|
|January 10, 2017||December 23, 2016|
|February 14, 2017||February 3, 2017|
|March 14 2017||March 3, 2017|
|April 11 2017||March 31 2017|
|May 9, 2017||April 28, 2017|
|June 13,2017||June 2, 2017|
|July 11,2017||June 30, 2017|
The Chair for PSSRP meetings rotates among the full Professor or Professor In Residence panel members.
If you have questions regarding PSSRP, please contact Kevin DelMastro at email@example.com.
Current PSSRP Members:
- Francois Anderegg, Project Scientist, Physics
- Gianmarino Benzoni, Research Scientist, Structural Engineering
- Mark Bondi, Professor in Residence, Psychiatry, PSSRP Chair
- Grant Deane, Research Scientist, SIO/MPL
- Annabel Guichard, Specialist, Biological Sciences/Cell & Developmental Biology
- Yi-Shuan (Julie) Li, Project Scientist, Institute of Engineering Medicine
- Robert McEvilly, Specialist, Medicine