Client Biographies for Employers
Below is information on partners and spouses of newly hired UCSD faculty who are currently seeking employment in the San Diego/Southern California area. If you would like to review a specific resume or would like us to connect you with the prospective candidate, please contact Jennifer Park, Director, Partner Opportunities Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, (858) 822-5862.
- Confidential Name, Ph.D. Virology, Microbiology, Biotech start-up scientist, Medical Diagnostics Technology Deveopment and Commercialization.
- Qiong (Cathy) Jiang, Masters Information Systems, IT, Analyst, Admin professional, bilingual English/Chinese interpreter/language teacher/cultural attache.
- Confidential Name, BA and MA Education, 6 yr CA Credentialed elementary teacher.
- Tania L. Rivera, MD. Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Surgery.
- Confidential Name, Classical pianist, Masters in Music & Piano Peformance, 7 years faculty and private piano instruction experience, member Music Teachers Assocation of California
- Confidential Name, Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, Matlab; UNIX, basic C, Math Analyst, Researcher, Lecturer
We hope to have more applicants soon!
University of California, San Diego
Partner Opportunities Program
9500 Gilman Drive Dept 0065
La Jolla, CA 92093-0065