Mortgage Origination Program (MOP)
The UC Office of Loan Programs in the Office of the President manages the Mortgage Origination Program. This program provides first deed of trust mortgages to eligible Academic Senate Ladder-Rank Faculty to assist them in the purchase of a home in San Diego County (LPSOE and LSOE participation is by exception).
Eligibility to participate in MOP for General Campus Senate Faculty will be stated in your offer letter at the time of recruitment.
How to Get Started
- MEET with the campus MOP Home Loan Coordinator
- Discuss the MOP Program Criteria for UC San Diego
- Use the MOP Calculator to determine minimum requirements to apply for MOP, and
- Transmit eligibility to apply to the UC Office of Loan Program
- APPLY for a MOP Loan Pre-Approval directly with the UC Office of Loan Programs
Email Marie Sidney email@example.com or call 858-534-0097 to make an appointment.
UC Mortgage Origination Program (MOP) Overview and Brochure
- Mortgage Origination Program (MOP) overview and Program Brochure
- 5/1 Mortgage Origination Program (5/1 MOP) overview and Program Brochure