EVC Area HR Contacts Forum
The purpose of the EVC Area Human Resources Contact Group is to:
- To serve as a front line contact group for staff involved with, or interested in, human resource operations at the department/division level.
- To provide a means of communicating human resource initiatives to departments in a timely manner.
- To provide hands-on training and development opportunities that can be shared with departments.
- To create an environment that will allow a comfortable expression of ideas, opinions and concerns.
- To provide a forum that will foster networking opportunities.
- To share ideas, programs and opportunities.
- To empower employees to initiate new programs in their area.
- To foster open communication with Academic Affairs, Human Resources and other central offices.
- To learn about resources available on campus.
- To serve as a sounding board for new policies and procedures that could be initiated in Academic Affairs.
- To communicate concerns and issues to Academic Affairs on employee relations issues.
- August 24, 2016
- September 28, 2016
- October 26, 2016
- November 17, 2016 (Note: Meeting location is Price Center (PC) West - Bear Room / Meeting rescheduled from 28 Nov 2016)
- December 2016 (Note: December 2016 meeting has been cancelled)
- January 25, 2017
- February 22, 2017
- March 22, 2017
- April 26, 2017
- May 24, 2017
- June 28, 2017
All meetings are normally held on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 8:30 am - 10:00 am and are held in Chancellor's Complex, University Center (UCtr) 111A Conference Room unless otherwise noted. Each meeting has a format that allows members to participate in professional training and special presentations, as well as provide members with information on new issues, Q&A time, and the opportunity to network with fellow HR contacts.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.