Faculty Housing Priority Program at La Jolla Del Sol Apartments
One housing option for new incoming General Campus Senate Faculty (in Academic Affairs departments) is to rent at the UC San Diego La Jolla Del Sol Apartments through the Faculty Housing Priority Program.
Faculty Housing Priority Program Requirements
- Faculty priority wait list status for La Jolla Del Sol Apartments is available to newly recruited General Campus Senate Faculty (in Academic Affairs departments) and will be stated in your offer letter.
- Eligible faculty must formally accept their official offer of employment from UC San Diego.
- Eligible faculty must apply online wtihin thirty (30) days of accepting their offer at UC San Diego.
- Convenient UC San Diego owned rental housing close to campus.
- Faculty are placed on a separate faculty priority wait list and can usually be accommodated within sixty (60) days.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available with competitive rental rates and amenities.
- Apply online, the UC San Diego Associated Residential Community Housing Office staff will process your application and can answer any questions you may have about the application process.
La Jolla Del Sol Web Links
Contact for Application QuestionsUC San Diego Associated Residential Community Housing Office
Contact for Program Requirement QuestionsMarie Sidney